How to make: Earl Grey Choux Pastry Cream Puffs
currently craving cream puffs.
- Mix egg yolks, sugar, and cake flour together in a bowl.
- Bring milk to a simmer and add in earl gray tea bags. Add this mixture to the previous step after letting it cool for a bit.
- Cook the mixture in a pot, constantly stirring until you reach a cream consistency.
- Whip heavy cream and mix with the earl gray cream after completely cooled.
- Mix softened butter, sugar, and cake flour.
- Roll dough into a ball, flatten to 3mm thickness, and freeze.
- Boil water, butter, and salt together. Turn off heat, add flour, and mix.
- Move dough into a bowl to cool, add eggs in increments, and mix well.
- Pipe pastry into 3cm balls. Cut craquelin into circles and place on top of each ball.
- Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before filing with the earl gray cream.
Recipe creds to Honeykki~!
If you buy me the ingredients, I'll make it for you! Hit me up here.