Hi welcome, come meet Dixie and Elizabeth
We recently started to go on walks together at West Cliff to relieve stress.
Also, we just celebrated her one year adoption this past March.
What we have overcome
- No running away.
- Potty trained to go outside.
- Knows name, how to sit,how to laydown, and give paw.
Still working on
- Socializing with people and other dogs.
- Not being scared of loud noises.
- Going to the vet without an accident.
Catahoula Dog Rescue Adoption Website
Visit Janeen's Catahoula Dog Rescue Website to find out more
Contact us by email if you have any questions about adoption.