A story about my toe blisters...
I try to run at least five times a week and the friction from my running shoes causes me to develop blisters on my toes.
Here is this salve I recently bought to help with blisters:
It's vegan too!!! I love squirrel's nut butter. Here is the link, so you can buy it too.
Reasons why I like running even though I get blisters:
- It's therapeutic and allows me to reflect.
- It allows me to eat a lot of food while mainting a healthy weight.
- It pushes me to be mentally tough even when it's painful.
Ways YOU can prevent toe blisters:
- Don't wear your running shoes too tight.
- Don't wear your running shoes too loose.
- Use Squirrel's Nut Butter anti-chafe salve.
If you have any questions or tips about toe blisters, send me an email.