Hello, I'm Eduardo De Haro
I just wanted to share with all of you a recipe I called Maldonado Sea Food Pasta which is based off my aunt's recipe.
List of Ingredients:
- Garlic,chopped 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1/8 cup of butter
- onion, finely chopped 1/8 cup
- mushrooms, 1/8 cup
- 1/2 pound calamari
- 1/2 of fresh crab meat
- 1/2 cup baby shrimp
- 1/2 cup medium shrimp
- 1 can of 16 oz. oyster juice
- heavy cream, 1 pint
- One box of fettuccini boiled in water and drained
- In a large wok with medium heat, add butter and when its starts to simmers add garlic and basil.
- After about 2 minutes of stirring add mushrooms, onion, and calamari with half of the oyster juice can and the heavy cream, stir for about 8 more minutes.
- Add crab meat, baby and medium shrimp, the rest of oyster juice and after 2 more minutes let is stand for 4 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with cooked pasta and if you want some garlic bread.
The dish I made and what it SHOULD look like.
Check out this website for more different recipes.
You can email me Here if you need further information on how to make the dish.