The Best Snickerdoodle Cookies You've Every Had
Be the talk of the party with these moist and chewy cookies. You'll want to make copies of the recipe: your friends are sure to ask you for it!
Ready in: 25 mins
Here is what you will need:
- 1 cup butter
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2.75 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix softened butter, 1.5 cups sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Chill dough, and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix 3 tbsp sugar, and 3 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the sugar mixture.
- Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Questions or comments? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to check out Genuis Kitchen for more tasty recipes!