Welcome to Diana's Webpage!
My name is Diana Carolina and I'm a 4th-year marine biology major at UC Santa Cruz
UC Santa Cruz is great!
My favorite things about UCSC are:
- The beautiful redwood forest!
The amazing Coastal Science Campus!
- It's quiet and peaceful.
- The hidden trails often lead you to cute rivers!
- Lots of banana slugs!
The opportunity to participate in undergraduate research!
- Its located near the blue whale skeleton at the Seymour Center.
- Classrooms have a view of the beach!
- The Coastal Biology Building is ocean-themed!
- The ability to work with elephant seals is the best!
Want to know more about my experience at UCSC? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org