How To Graduate From College In Three Years
There are steps you need to take in both high school and college
- Take as many AP classes as you can because they are much easier than college classes.
- Take the AP exams for the classes and get at least a score of 3 on all of them.
- Send the college you get into the scores of the exams to receive college credits.
- The more credits you get from high school classes, the less classes you have to take in college.
Click here for more tips
- Pick your major within the first quarter and declare it early on so that you stay committed to your classes.
- Choose a minor that is only a few classes different from your major (Example: business management and economics major/technology and information management minor).
- Enroll in the maximum amount of units allowed every quarter.
- If the maximum units is 22, you can enroll in four 5 unit classes and one 2 unit class. Some classes that have a lab are 7 units if you only want to take four classes.
- Try to enroll in classes that satisfy a GE requirement and are needed for your major.
- Take classes over the summer at your local community college to finish classes that are a prerequisite for other classes early on and send your college the transcript to get more units.
If you have any questions, email here