This is Dustin's CMPE3 Web Page
CMPE3 WEB PAGE SMALLER HEADER
smaller smaller header
And here is a picture of a depressed egg:
Here's what you need to know about this depressed egg, Gudetama:
- He is an egg with crippling depression.
- Its name derives from the Japanese characters meaning “lazy” and “egg.”
- ぐで: play on "gude gude"; used to describe someone with no energy or strength
- たま: tama from tamago (egg).
- He also has a short television series featuring his deep malaise that airs on the Japanese network TBS.