Welcome to my Domain. David Chang's Domain.
Press that link to get to the java assignment page.
(P.S. There is no Range. Aha. Math references.)
BEHOLD!!! Izaya Orihara from the anime Durarara!!!
I like to watch anime,
so when I want to watch,
I typically watch it from one of two sites:
What is anime? And how is it different from Cartoons?
- Anime is often referred to as Japanese cartoons.
- Often, Animes are based off of Japanese Manga, or comic books.
- Cartoons are often non-Japanese, and therefore not considered Anime.
- Animes and Cartoons also differ in art styles. Just look at Naruto and Adventure Time.
What do I need to know about Crunchyroll?
- Crunchyroll is a legitimate, licensed website. It's licensed to provide certain animes.
- Because it's legitimate, you have little to no chance of doing something illegal on the site.
- Crunchyroll also does dramas.
- Crunchyroll also has its own store ranging from fun little trinkets to huge posters.
What do I need to know about Kissanime?
- Kissanime is slightly lucrative, as the publishers technically aren't licensed to provide those animes.
- As a user, you probably won't get in trouble for streaming anime from Kissanime.
- I don't recommend using it alot if you're on let's say, a college campus like UCSC.
- Kissanime provides anime with no ads that pull away from your video.
- Kissanime also has its sister sites, such as Kisscartoon and Kissdrama.
Confused? Want to know more?
You can mail me at my email.
This is my personal email, not my UCSC email.
No nasty stuff, please.