Welcome to the Art World
This is my print making. I learned something about print making during my childhood and I took a course about print making in our school.
This is my art piece:
TIPS FOR PRINT MAKING
- There are some information about the history of print making.
- The process of my art piece is that the first step: Choosing and using a photograph as a base
- Then, I carved the photo underneath on a plastic plate
- Then, apply the ink to the plastic plate, put a piece of paper on it and put it on the machine, let the machine print a black and white picture
- The last step glued the yellow paper over the picture
You can e-mail me Email
- Prepare a print base for carve
- After carving, you can try to first print and look at the result, then to revise some little parts
- Do not use too much glue to glue the color rice paper, give enough time to dry