My Favorite Windows When I Studied Abroad
Questions, Comments, Concerns? Contact me at
Want to learn about the program I attended?
Check out UC Davis' program!
Use my first program :)
- I liked the bright colors and gothic architecture.
- Claude Monet House
- Claude Monet is my favorite artist.
- Sagrada Familia
- The windows made the basilica glow.
- On a train from Venice to Paris
- The sky looked pretty.
- Harpa Music Hall and Conference Centre
- The whole building was covered with windows!! Like honeycombs!!!
There are more windows waiting for me!!!!!!!!