Welcome to my fascination of horses
Recently, I have started to adore horses, especially the dancing horses.
My boyfriend lives in the outskirts of my hometown, Corcoran, California. He is involved
in many of the activities that involve horses. He rides, feeds, and takes care of his own
horses. However, he also takes care and even rides the dancing horses of family fiends. He
took me one day to see the dancing horses. Since that day, I have been amazed by their
beauty and elegance. From a glance, you can see that they are much bigger, their hair is
long and beautiful, and they require a lot of care.
Here is a picture of my boyfriend dancing one of the horses:
Here some interesting facts about these horses:
- They are usually trained around 3-4 years old
- Their nutrition varies, but most of it consists of corn
- They are danced about twice a week to keep them physically fit
Here are three things that distinguish a dancing horse from any regular horseback
- These horses have long hair, usually kept well groomed
- There are usually from these type of family:
You can find a video of dancing horses from my home town here.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments.