SHROOMS ARE WICKED COOL
My favorite mushroom is the Shiitake Mushroom.
Here are more facts on Shiitake Mushrooms
- Shiitake fights cancer cells and infectious disease, as well as boosts the immune system
- Take a look here for its health benefits
- It promotes brain function
- It serves as a great source of Vitamin B
Holy Shittake More Facts!
- Mushrooms have their own immune system
- Mushrooms are more closely related in DNA to humans than to plants
- Shiitake grows in the Far East, mainly Japan, China, and Korea.
- Shiitake goes by many names. The latin name is LENTINULA EDODES.
You are welcome to email me here.