Helping a Less Fortunate Dog
Small Steps at a Time
This is my dog named Hazel.
We decided to take in and rescue Hazel because we felt sorry and wanted to make a difference in a dog's life.
But at the same time...
- A lot of my happiness revolves around having pets.
- I don't know where I would be without my rescued dog.
- In a sense, Hazel brought a lot of my happiness to my life.
You can find out more on how to take care of a new dog here.
- It is a huge responsibilty to take care of an animal.
- It is also a huge financial responsiblity to be able to provide a home,food,and toys for Hazel.
You can ask me any questions at email@example.com