Allie and Stevie
- Allie is a beagle.
- Allie was her shelter given name.
- Her full name, Allie McBeagle, is a reference to a TV series and character, Ally McBeal.
- She is a whopping 13 years old.
- She used to be a bit overweight.
- Very easy going
- Would never hurt a fly
- Thinks she runs the house
- Loves nothing more than food and walks
- Is actually a mastermind when it comes to getting into the trash
- Is very vocal when she wants something
- We don't really know what kind of dog he is.
- His shelter given name was Everett.
- He was very ill and living on the streets when they found him.
- They think he was about 1 and a half years old when they found him.
- That would make him about 4 years old now.
- We wanted to name him in the same fashion as Allie, but we didn't know what kind of dog he was.
- My mom started saying he was a 'Wonderdog' so we named him Stevie Wonderdog, after Stevie Wonder.
- I probably have more nicknames for Stevie than the beach has grains of sand.
- Thinks he's the fiercest dog on the block
- Is actually a total goofball
- Favorite hobby is peeing on things
- Follows my mom everywhere
- Can be a little meany sometimes
- Almost never barks
- Likes to lay on people
- Always growls at strangers wearing hats
If you love dogs as much as I do, or even half as much, please consider donating or adopting from the very local Santa Cruz Animal Shelter
or if you're from LA like me, the Hope for Paws animal rescue.
I can be reached at my school email.