5 Famous Tour Spots
Here are some famous tour spots in Los Angeles
- In the top picture, is the Sunset Strip.
- It is on Sunset Blvd. between Crescent Heights Blvd. and Doheny Dr.
- In the middle left picture, is Rodeo Drive.
- It's between Wilshire and Santa Monica Blvd.
- In the middle right picture, is the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- In the bottom left picture, is the most famous tourist spot, Disneyland
- also known as the "most happiest place on earth".
- In the bottom right picture, is the Venice Boardwalk.
- It is te birthplace of skate and bodybuilding.
For more information about famous tour spots in Los Angeles, click Famous Tour Spots
You can email me here
Here's a picture of me at disneyland: