Big Basin Redwoods State Park
Here is a picture of me inside of a Giant Redwood Tree:
Why I love to hike:
1. I enjoy the scenery and love the taking breaths of fresh air.
You can find more information about the Big Basin Redwoods State Park here.
2. It gives me time to think and relax.
3. Exercise clears both the mind and soul.
Random/interesting facts about me:
- I have an older brother and younger sister, making me the middle child.
- I never visited the UCSC campus before moving in.
- Even though I love hiking through nature, I also love the city.
You can email me at Cesar Kyle Casil