Nail polish craze
Painting nails is much more fun than homework!!!
Here is a picture of my nails:
Here are a few things to know about painting nails:
Here are the products that I used:
- You need a good base coat.
- You need to have patience and a steady hand.
- You need to have a good fast drying top coat.
- Be creative!!
Here is a link to my nail blog.
- Essie "Grow Stronger" base coat.
- KBShimmer "Totally tubular" and Sinful colors "blue" & Chinaglaze "Flying Dragons".
- Glisten & Glow HK Girl Fast drying top coat.
If you want me to paint your nails contact me here.
Thank you for visiting my page!