Weclome to San Luis Soyatlan
Here's a picture of San Luis Soyatlan from its surrouding mountains
This is the lovely town of San Luis Soyatlan This Town has alot of Beautfuil places to visit like :
Apart from Beautfuil Places to visit, San Luis also has some Interting Facts:
- The Town Center "Plaza"
- The Lake of Chapala
- El Salto "The Jump" it's a waterfall over 30m
- You can go eat Fruta "Fruit" which is located at the exist oof the town
If you're wanting to find more information of San Luis Soyatlan here.
- It has a population of 3,097
- Every August they have Fiestas Patronales which are festivities in honor to Saint Louis of Toulouse. These patron saint festivities are held from the 10 to the 19 of August, with pilgrimages around the town, morning masses with early morning maņanitas in devotion to the saint and during the evening; rides, fireworks, balloon posts, food stands, and serenades in the main plaza
- In 1888, October 1 San Luis Soyatlan was Founded
- It's just 45 min away from Guadaljara , that state Capital
- It's near El Lago de Chapala
You can send me email