Pineapples and Puppies
An Uncommon Gateway to Improve Quality of Life
Puppies are the greatest living thing on this planet!
There is a great puppy therapy program called
The D.O.C Program.
How it works:
- The Dogs on Campus Pet Therapy Program is a program that is geared towards de-stressing and providing support to those in need.
- Therapy dogs will come to your very own college campus and give you enough love to make it through finals and life's stressors without falling apart (completely).
- Many colleges have adopted similar programs for the students, and it has proven to be quite successful.
Pineapples are also great because they are cute and delicious! So here's something that can make everyone a little bit happier.
Pina Colada Recipe:
You will need ice (1 1/2 cup), frozen diced pineapple (1/2 cup), pineapple juice (2 oz.), coconut cream (2 oz.), rum (2 oz.), a cute straw, pineapple slices.
- Put ice, frozen pineapple, juice, coconut cream, and the rum into a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and frosty.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- Put pineapple slices on the top of the glass.
- Insert cute straw.
For any information on pineapples and puppies and acquiring a better quality life, please email me here.
Happiness due to pineapples and puppies!