The Wonderful World of Brandi!! ☺
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
My name is Brandi, and I am a student at UCSC, but a mother first. I have two children, Riley and Evalyn and they are the best people I know.
We live in San Jose, where my daughter attends elementary school, and my son goes to middle school.
Sometimes, it feels weird to be one of the oldest people in a sea of undergrads, but hey...at least I'm finishing!!
Just in case you were wondering...here are a few things about my children...
Do you need to finish too? Why don't you check out my school?
Here is a picture of my kids at their Aunt Cindy's wedding. Eve was a flower girl and Riley walked his Lola (Grandma in Tagalog) down the aisle. They made me so proud!
- My son is naturally athletic and excels at pretty much every sport
- ...he did NOT get that from me.
- My daughter would rather kick a soccer ball than play with dolls
- ...and that is a-okay with me.
- Both of my kids have a weird sense of humor
- ...which they MIGHT have gotten from me.
- They love people and animals...
- ...exactly like me. ☺
Questions? Why not send me an email!!
Need help thinking of how to say hi in an email? Here is a program that will help you say HI THERE!!