Welcome to Sox's Home page
Here's a photo of the trouble maker, only 6 months old
Some things about Sox
- He is a male Pembroke Welsh corgi.
- As of 4/22/17 he is 6 years old.
- Some tricks that he knows are: Sit, beg, fetch, spin, bang!, sit pretty, roll over, high five, go to your cage, close the door(my favorite), and more!
- His favorite treats are Beggin Strips
- Really friendly!
- Scared of smaller dogs and cats
- Incredible Hops!
Some few facts about Corgi's
- There are two different types of corgis: the Pembroke Welsh corgi and the Cardigan Welsh corgi.
- The Pembroke Welsh corgi are born without a tail!
- Corgis were orginally used as herders. Due to their short length and sharp teeth, they would nip at the legs of cattle to herd them. WOW!
- The famous corgi flop!
If you would like to learn more about Pembroke Corgi or are interested in owning one click here.
For more of Sox feel free to email me here.