Firstborn race of Starcraft
The Protoss are an advanced humanoid race capable of warp technology and psionic ability. They are one of the three dominant species in the Starcraft universe.
The race is divided into two distinct cultures:
While very distinct from each other, the Khalai and Dark Templar work cooperatively in Starcraft II gameplay, resulting in certain tactical advantages over the human Terrans and alien Zerg.
- The unified and stalwart Khalai.
- And the splintered, shadowy Dark Templar.
You can learn more about the Protoss on this wiki or messaging my email.
- Units can potentially teleport to almost any location on the map and bases can build autonomously via warp technology.
- Only the Protoss use shields, an extension of their health that slowly regenerates over time, making them more resilient than the Terran or Zerg.
- They have an extremely powerful ground force that can come out on top against any other army in a frontal assault.