RANDOM PICTURES AND FACTS ABOUT GUPPIES
Adult guppies eat baby guppies.
When guppies inbreed, the spine of the new generation will more than likely become deform.
Guppies are live breeders which means that their offspring develope in their stomach instead of being eggs, further information can be found
Here are some things to note about guppies:
- They breed year round so expect a lot of fish.
- The males tends to be more colorful than the females.
- You can cross-breed different designs of guppies to get different strains of them!
You may email me
- Don't forget to feed the fish!
- Don't forget to clean the tanks!
- They also like real freshwater plants!