Why I Chose Dentistry
Above is when I attended pre-dental day hosted by the University of Pacific Dental School
- My passion for Dentistry started when I was a young girl diagnosed with Temporomandibular joint disorder TMJ and was treated for TMJ with braces. The constant pain from the joint inspired me to want to help others just like myself with this disease.
- Orthodontics was the career path that I followed throughout community college believing that TMJ was my only goal to treat as a dentist.Once I transfered to UC Santa Cruz my path was altered forever.
- I joined the Pre-Dental Society to be surrounded by other people who shared the same interest as me and to help guide me as a transfer student. I loved being apart of that club that the next year I joined as the Peer Advisor Board Member to help incoming members design a 4-year plan to become a more competitve applicant for dental school.
What Dentistry Means to Me
You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behind each patient lies a unique story that begins at their mouth. A person's confidence stems from their mouth.
Being able to create and reconstruct the teeth in a person's mouth restores the confidence they need to brighten up the world before them is artwork in its purest form.
- Each mouth is a blank canvas that needs color and shape to create a beautiful design.
- General dentistry will allow me to help each community that I belong to working on one smile at a time.