Where I Grew Up
South Lake Tahoe, California.
This is Castle Rock with Lake Tahoe views
Here are some details about South Lake Tahoe:
- South Lake Tahoe has many beaches, and the lake is great for swimming, wakeboarding, and many other aquatic activities.
- In the winter, the snowy mountains are great for skiing and snowboarding.
- The population of South Lake Tahoe is around 23,000.
Here are a few common misconceptions about Tahoe:
You can find the Wikipedia page about South Lake Tahoe here
- Some tourists actually think they can bottle the different colors of the lake. It's all the same water.
- Contrary to popular belief, residents live in houses, not cabins in the forest with no cell reception.
- There are beaches in Tahoe. Beaches aren't just for oceans.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org