Makeup with Linda
Master the latest trend in the makeup world!
Here are some essential steps to flawlessly pull off your contoured look:
- Go to Ulta or Sephora and buy light concealer, setting powder, bronzer, and highlighter.
- Once you have the makeup product, by an applicator. I recommend the Original Beauty Blender.
- Now that you have all of your product, prep your face with a good primer and foundation.
- Next, apply the concealer and setting powder under your eye.
- Use your bronzer to darken your cheek bones.
- Finally, apply highlighter under your eye.
- Feel free to send me an email