Planning for: EDC
Electric Daisy Carnival
Las Vegas, Nevada
This picture was taken by me as I entered the Las Vegas Speedway where EDC is held.
To celebrate my accomplishments, including getting into UCSC and graduating high school with many honors, my sister and her boyfriend decided to give me the gift of taking me to EDC.
With this page I will give you a few tips for planning a trip when attending this music festival.
**PRE PLAN PRE PLAN PRE PLAN**
To begin planning the trip follow these simple steps:
- Save lots of money
- Buy your EDC ticket
- Decide who you will be going with
- Talk to them and decide how you will be traveling
- Decide if you guys will be staying in a hotel or rent a house/condo
- Split the costs of group expenses
- Don't procrastinate and pay off as much as you can as soon as possible
Here are a few extra tips to keep in mind while planning:
- Plan the trip with people you trust and can rely on
- Also save enough money for food and beverages
- Make sure to stand out and plan great outfits
- If you want to see the Las Vegas Strip, make sure to book a hotel on it or else you won't make it there
- Bring cases of water because it is too hot to function
- Camelbaks and other water backpacks will save your life
If you have any other questions not addressed here please feel free to email this link:
To purchase tickets and get info about the event click on this link: