Angela's study abroad experience in 日本 (Japan).
Angela went to study abroad during the summer of 2018 in 大阪,日本 (Osaka, Japan).
This photo was taken at Nara Deer Park.
One of the places that Angela went to during her time abroad was Nara Deer Park. Nara Deer Park is located in Nara, Japan. Deers roam freely from temples to parks.
3 Things that Angela learned about deers at Nara Deer Park:
- They really like these special deer-crackers sold by shops nearby.
- If you have a deer-cracker and bow to a deer, it will bow back.
- Some deers are aggressive and will use its antlers to drive other deers away if there is a deer-cracker nearby.
The Nara Deer Park Guide will provide more information on getting there as well as providing background history of Nara Deer Park.
After checking out Nara deer park, Angela went to:
- Todaiji Temple for sightseeing
- Souvenir Shopping for family
- Seven and i Holdings Co for ice cream
- Namba, Japan for Okonomiyaki
- Namba Walk for shopping
Interested in what else to do in Japan?
Some of the other places that Angela recommends going to in Japan is:
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- Osaka Castle
- Senri Chuo
- Kita Senri
- Fushimi-Inari Shrine
- Eat Nagashi Soumen
- Arashiyama Monkey Park
- Bamboo Forest
- Eat Kobe Beef
- Herb Garden
- Shibuya Crossing
- Toyko Disney
Here are some recommended Japanese 食べ物（food）to try:
- Shabu Shabu
- Kobe Beef
- Mochi Donut
- Bentos from conbinis
- Matcha Parfait
You can send Angela an email at email@example.com