Leonardo the Leopard Gecko
Leonardo chomping down on a hornworm
Leopard Gecko Fun Facts:
- They generally will only eat live foods like mealworms or crickets.
- After shedding, they eat their own skin as a defense mechanism to keep predators from knowing of their presence.
- In an emergency, they can drop their tail and a new but deformed tail will be regenerated.
Why Leonardo is the Best Leopard Gecko:
Click here to see a video of a leopard gecko eating some mealworms!
- He once waved at me!
- He listens to all of my problems.
- Like me, he's always eating.
Any questions about Leonardo or leopard geckos in general can be directed to my email!