Fortnite Battle Royale Tips and Tricks
My name is Alejandro and I am an avid Fortnite player!
Here is an in-game image of the game in case you're wondering how it looks. (Btw I'm not Catguy113. I got this image from the internet)
What is Fortnite Battle Royale?
You can download Fortnite for free through this link.
- Fortnite is a co-op survival video game
- 100 players play against each other on a large island; each of them parachutes in from a floating battle bus
- Players must kill each other with scavenged weapons while constantly moving towards a safe zone
- The last person standing wins!
How to Win:
- Try to land in the outskirts of the map. Don't land in cities or popular spots because you'll have to fight a lot of people
- Try to avoid fights for as long as possible. You can do this by hiding in a bush or inside a building. This may sound like a boring strategy but if you want to increase your chances of winning, you should do this
- Play smart. What I mean by this is if you're getting shot at from far and you don't have the health or weapons to fight, run in the opposite direction and hide
- If the safe zone is far from you, try to get there as soon as possible
- If the safe zone is nearby you should try to be the last one to enter so that no one sneaks up on you
- If you make it to the top 10 try to hide and let the rest of the players kill each other. If you get to the top 3 and the other two players are fighting each other, don't join the fight. As soon as you see that one of them killed the other, quickly sneak up on the last guy and you'll be able to easily kill him since he's most likely healing.
- Always try to have the high ground
- Never build a base that's more than 3 floors high. If you do, you can take a lot of fall damage or even die if other players destroy it
If you have any questions about Fortnite or if you want to play with me on PSN you can email me