(Aka - Be On the Look Out)
Below is a guide for his care.
This is a recent picture of BOLO.
A litte bit about Bolo:
- Bolo is a blue-eyed leopard gecko.
- He is nocturnal.
- He is a juvinile (~4months), so it is too soon to know the gender.
- Unlike other geckos, he has eyelids!
- He has a Jacobson's organ, meaning he can smell with his tongue.
- He likes to sleep, hunt, and thermoregulate.
His house includes:
- The tank must be between 10 and 20 galons.
- Tank temperatures range from 88F in the warm side and 75F in the cool side.
- Three hides must be found in the tank: one in the warm side, one in the cold side, and one humid hide in the middle.
- One water bowl must be available at all times. It has to be shallow and large enough for Bolo to soak.
For food, he likes:
- Dubia roaches
- (All should be supplemented with calcium and multivitamin powders.)
If you have any questions about Bolo or leopard gecko care, you can contact me via e-mail.