The Generation of the K-pop
K-pop has become a global sensation throughout the years and people who are not a fan
may not know the tough process of being an idol in the Korean industry.
This is an example of a very successful K-pop group whom also happens to be my favorite:
This is Girls' Generation.
Girls' Generation has been very successful in the industry and here are some facts about them:
- They have been together for around 10 years now and debuted together as 9 members on August 5, 2007.
- They are from a company called SM Entertainment, also called SMTOWN.
- These are some of the facts regarding their trainee years before their debut when they were 16-18 years old:
Send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the K-pop Industry.
- In the group the shortest time for training was 3 years.
- The longest training time was 7 years.
- They go through many lessons regarding singing and variety show training.
- They have dance classes and have to build up their stamina in order to sing and dance at the same time.
- They often have to miss out on a large part of growing up, like hanging out with friends.
- In general and in this case, companies are usually very strict about diets that can be considered very unhealthy like starvation.