"Find what you love and let it kill you."-Charles Bukowski
A little about myself:
- Grew up in Culver City, CA (Los Angeles area)
- Mexican-American first generation in the US
- Environmental Studies Major with a focus in Agroecology & Sustainable Food
Now onto more amusing stuff
Some more interesting/random things about myself:
- My favorite Pokemon is Charmander
- When I was seven years old, I thought I had powers; I could turn off all the lights by closing my eyes.
- I go nearly everywhere on my bike, and rarely say "no" to going on a bike ride.
- Boba could-without a doubt-be considered an addiction of mine. It's too hard to resist.
- I am a terrible swimmer and cant float. My ability to tread water is the only redeeming thing.
- One of my favorite bands is Craft Spells.
- I have been told by others that I will be a crippled old lady, since my body will no longer be able to keep up with my fast reflexes(that time after time save me).
- I love the outdoors and exploring.
- Consider myself a morning person, with the exception to the first instances in which I wake up.
- Intern for Caitlin Slay mostly looking at cabbage maggot in brassicas.
More information and news regarding the Environmental Studies major can be found here.
To learn more about the research being conducted in my internship, you can send me an email.