A Day in the Life.
Many do not know what it takes to set up Santa Cruz Pride ...
But being the Santa Cruz Pride Intern, you get to learn all the ins and outs.
The 2013 Santa Cruz Pride Committee:
As the Santa Cruz Pride Intern, I had many differnt jobs:
On the day of pride, I had a lot to take care of:
- I was in charge of sponsorships and fundraising.
- I helped put together a green room for our preformers.
- I also helped with outreach for our booths.
Here is a link to the Santa Cruz Pride website.
- I had to help set up The Diversity Center booth.
- I had to make sure our sponsorship poster was at the stage after the parade.
- I was in charge of all the financial stuff at The Diversity Center booth.
For more information on becoming a part of Santa Cruz Pride, you can send me email here.