There is nothing better than spending time looking out at the Monterey Bay.
Here is a picture of my last trip to W Cliff:
W Cliff Dr has the best views.
Here are a few great things about W Cliff:
Here are brief directions from Science Hill at the UCSC Campus to W Cliff Dr.:
- There are benches where you can sit and enjoy the view.
- Sometimes you can see and hear the seals.
- There is access down to the beach. If you have a dog, you must take him/her down for a splash!
- People around W Cliff are very friendly. Don't be surprised if you make a few new friends.
In case you're looking for something else to do, here is a link to the famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Turn Left on Heller Dr.
- Turn Left onto Empire Grade
- Turn right onto Bay St.
- At the end of the road, turn right onto W Cliff Dr.
- Be sure to drive extra slow in order to enjoy the view properly!
If you have any questions, you can send me email here.