My Bucket List
This is a list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket
Here are a few things about me:
- My name is Alejandra Gonzalez
- I am 18 years old
- I am a first year student at the University of California, Santa Cruz
These are a few of the things on my bucket list:
- Go skydiving
- Visit the seven wonders of the world
- Participate in volunteer oportunities as much as I can
- Live in at lease 10 different cities around the world
- Attend the Hawaii Lantern Festival
- Find a way to show my family how much I appreciate everything they have done for me
"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.-Steve JobsStanford University commencement address (12 June 2005)
This is a helpful website to help you create your very own bucket list.
If you need help getting started contact me.