Alfielli Cunada's Website.
My Favorite Dessert, Ever!!
The "Fried Bananas With Coconut Ice Cream"
This is a picture of it:
Some Facts Why I LOVE This Dessert So Much:
How Do I Eat My Fried Bananas with Coconut Ice Cream?!
- Banana is one of my favorite fruits that I can eat anytime, anywhere...
- Frying the banana gives the crisp that makes it fun to eat...
- The coconut ice cream is just heaven to me. It is not very sweet nor bland. It is just right...
- It is always best served when the fried bananas are just cooked, so the hotness of fried bananas and coldness of the ice cream creates a perfect combination. Loves it!
This is the complete steps to learn how to make one yourself recipe.
- Of course, I order it at any Thai restaurant. This is because they make the best ones.
- Cut a little from the fried bananas and scoop a lot from the coconut ice cream.
- Put the fried bananas and ice cream together in a spoon or fork.
- Indulge on them both together and taste how both flavors mix together so well in my mouth.
- Lastly, enjoy the whole dessert and crave for some more!
You can contact or email me here.