- "Brothers and Sisters, the road behind us has been long and fraught with difficulty.
- Each and every one of you has surpassed my expectations by rapidly facilitating our arrival in the Commonwealth.
- You have accomplished this amazing feat without a hint of purpose or direction, and most impressively, without question.
- Now that the ship is in position, it is the time to reveal our purpose and our mission.
- Beneath the Commonwealth, there is a cancer known as "The Institute", a malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the surface.
- They are experimenting with dangerous technologies that could prove to be the world’s undoing for the second time in recent history. The Institute Scientists have created a weapon that transcends the destructive nature of the atom bomb.
- They call their creation the "synth", a robotic abomination of technology that is free-thinking and masquerades as a human being. This notion that a machine can be granted free will is not only offensive, but horribly dangerous.
- And like the atom, if it isn’t harnessed properly, it has the potential of rendering us extinct as a species. I am not prepared to allow the Institute to continue this line of experimentation.
- Therefore, the Institute and their "synths" are considered enemies of the Brotherhood of Steel, and should be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly. This campaign will be costly and many lives will be lost. But in the end, we will be saving humankind from its worst enemy... itself. Ad Victoriam!"
Abominations to Exterminate
Join the BOS now @email@example.com
- Super Mutants
- Feral Ghouls
- Preston Garvey